Saturday, August 30, 2008
I am glad
I finally got a chance to stay on the computer after a busy day with house chores. I remember when my son woke up this morning after 8:00 am he asked me right away. “do I have to go to school mama? Is daddy going to take me there? I said no my love today is Saturday. He said when I am going to school again? I said next Tuesday. I am glad he like going to school everyday I hope he always like this until he gets bigger. Next week is his second week in the school as Pre-k.
Labels:
journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Julz, thanks for the suggestion with ss but i cant find the edit html, san ba yun hehehe.. medyo ala pa ako alam sa ss posting kasi.. thanks
And why is it that when i click the edit and resubmit, kahit di ko pa sinusubmit, unable to approve na agad ang email sakin.. ewan magulo sa ss hehehe..
just in case palagay na lang sa comment box ko yung reply mo..
isnt it great when e hear how are kids love going to school?my stepdaughter started kindergarten already.i just hope that it stay like that..
Post a Comment