Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Lightning and Thunderstorm
Last night it was raining here in Dallas with lightning and thunderstorm I was scared with the lightning because I could see it from our window. My husband was ready with our flashlights before we went to bed just in case the light might go out and he is right. I woke up in the middle of the night to make milk for my daughter and I found our bedroom very dark no lights. I had the flashlight with me it is good that we had it because if not I don’t know what to do. This is the second time this happened to us here black out if there is lightning I don’t like it but I cant do anything about it. Also my son scares the lightning it is hard for him to sleep.
Labels:
journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment