Last month august 24th was my birthday and just 2 weeks ago I received a special birthday card from one of my sister in the Philippines. I know that the card is a few weeks late but it is okay at least she never forgot my birthday. The card is only custom made but I like what it says I think this is what she really wants to tell me. I like this paragraph… that is written by Barbara Cage.
It is to let you know how much I appreciate you. It’s a thank you for every time you have shared a worry or tear, every time you have listened and been the only one who understood, and every time you were there when I had nowhere else to turn.
It’s to assure you that our relationship is one of the most important in my life, and that you re not only my sister, but a dear and treasured friend.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment