Today is Sunday again, today were going to stay at home cleaning the house or working outside in our yard. Yes, I asked my husband last night if we can stay home and clean up around the house and for him to mow our yard because the grass is already tall. I am worried that the city might give me a warning notice and I don’t like it. You know the city workers here always driving around the neighborhood looking to see if the grass needs to be mowed. Anyway, My son gets excited if my husband mows our yard because he is mowing too following behind him. Sometimes I don’t like him doing that being expose to the grass because of his allergy but I can’t say no to him because I know he is always waiting for this to happen. For me if I have enough time after doing my chores maybe I will write a letter to send to my family and friends in the Philippines together with some pictures of my children. So, got to go now were going to start now I see you all later.
Have a nice Day everybody!!!
1 comment:
Yeah Sundays are the only days when the family can get together! I really love Sundays! :)
Post a Comment