Monday, October 6, 2008

Filipino restaurant

A month ago I heard about having a new Filipino restaurant opening in our neighborhood. I am happy to know about it. Two weeks ago I heard that they are already open, and some of my friend went already to eat there. They said that their food is good and it is cheaper than the other Filipino restaurant here. Today my husband and I tried to find the place, they say it is close to our house. Unfortunately we never found the place. I am sure we went where told me but we could not find it. I was excited to see their food hoping I would get a chance to eat there. I don’t know the name of the restaurant because my friends said they forgot. Maybe next time I will go with my friend.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha too bad,ginutom tuloy ako..

Julz may bago pala akong blog pwede ba pa add here and pavisit na rin.. i added u already there,..

Rose's Adventurous Journey