This is what happens if you always use the zoom in in the camera. I asked ciera my son’s cousin to take a picture of me with this back ground. I did not know that she was using the zoom on the camera, I wondered why it was taking so long, and it took a few minutes. The result is only my big face. I was carrying one of my daughters in this picture and all you can see is the blanket.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
my big face
This is what happens if you always use the zoom in in the camera. I asked ciera my son’s cousin to take a picture of me with this back ground. I did not know that she was using the zoom on the camera, I wondered why it was taking so long, and it took a few minutes. The result is only my big face. I was carrying one of my daughters in this picture and all you can see is the blanket.
Labels:
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment