For the passed few weeks I was looking for somebody to change the layout on my two blogs. I felt I needed a makeover if not for my self then at least on my blog. I kept looking and asking for the price try to see if I can afford to do it. I knew if I always say that I can’t then I really can’t. Then I found ivy who makes lay outs. We talked a few times and she agreed to do mine for me. Yesterday afternoon while I was working she texted me and said that it is ready to install. I am excited last night when I came home to check this blog. I am happy of the result it is very pretty to me and I really like it. So, if you want a new lay out for your blog just contact her. She will do it for you. It is not free but maybe she will give you installment payments without interest like mine, 10 gives maybe… :-)))
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment