I was watching boxing with Pacquiao and De la Hoya an hour ago here online. I thought I could not watch the fight because I do not have cable TV. One of my online friends sent me a URL where I could watch the fight live. When round seven started I went to the kitchen and hurriedly washed our dirty dishes. After I came back to watch again I saw De La Hoya talking on the microphone being interviewed. I asked my friend what was going on and if the fight was already over. She said yes he stopped fighting and walk away. What a fight! I thought it would last 12 rounds that is why I did my chores quickly. It was no good, but it is okay. Anyway, congratulations Pacquiao! Sana magbigay ka nang maraming pamasko sa mga taong mahihirap sa atin.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
congratulations Pacquiao
I was watching boxing with Pacquiao and De la Hoya an hour ago here online. I thought I could not watch the fight because I do not have cable TV. One of my online friends sent me a URL where I could watch the fight live. When round seven started I went to the kitchen and hurriedly washed our dirty dishes. After I came back to watch again I saw De La Hoya talking on the microphone being interviewed. I asked my friend what was going on and if the fight was already over. She said yes he stopped fighting and walk away. What a fight! I thought it would last 12 rounds that is why I did my chores quickly. It was no good, but it is okay. Anyway, congratulations Pacquiao! Sana magbigay ka nang maraming pamasko sa mga taong mahihirap sa atin.
Labels:
journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment