Last night I called my family in the Philippines and my sister’s cell phone just keep ringing nobody answered. I hate it when they do not answer and the minutes on my phone card are going down. I never stop calling until finally one of my sister answered her cell. She said she was working and she could not talk longer on the phone. I hang up and dial again until I got tired. This morning when my son left for school I called again and I talked to my sister who is about to go to bed already. I am glad she was still awake when I called. I only wanted to talk to my mama but she said our mama was already asleep. I was talking to my sister for a few minutes until my phone card run out of time. I am happy every time I get to talk to my family but sometimes the time difference is hard.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment