Yesterday my sister had her wedding and a few minutes ago I called her to ask about her day but she could not talk long on the phone because they were on their way to go swimming. I told her I would call back when they are at the beach. I am very excited to know about the wedding. She told me earlier that they are all having fun since they had a double wedding with our cousin. Now she is texting me telling me to call now but I said in a few minutes I am still busy here on my computer. I know she is waiting for my call. I will go ahead and dial her number now. It is also a good time since my daughters are both asleep after giving them a bath. It is hard for me sometimes to talk on the phone when my daughters are both awake. If I am standing they are walking all over the place but when they see me setting down they both wants to sit on my lap. Well, I have to call my sister now.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment