Tuesday, February 17, 2009

off from work

Today I took off from work for my son. He has supposed to be singing tonight at the school with his classmates but unfortunately he is sick and was not able to go. He has been sick since yesterday having fever and coughing. My husband took him to the doctor yesterday and she gave him more antibiotic and coughs medicine. I was thinking not to work since last week to watch him sing but it never happened. I am a little disappointed that he never made it but it is okay maybe next time again. He is getting better I think he can go to school tomorrow. He is laying here in bed beside me now and can not stop talking at me. He said he misses his teacher and classmates already.

2 comments:

Nadine Camille said...

aww. i hope your son gets better soon..
all he need is mom's care it's sure he'll be back to school anytime:D

iceah said...

sayang naman but his health is more important marami pa naman sigurong chance diba c: get well soon little one c: