Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cannot afford to get sick

I am sleepy here right now because I only had 6 hours of sleep last night. It is not enough sleep for me but every night that is as much sleep as I can get. I can not go back to bed after I take my son to school. I would like to but when I look at my computer it is tempted to open it and check my emails and more tasks. My husband keeps telling me that I need to relax and rest to take care myself. You know I can not afford to get sick not to mention the cost of being sick. For the last few years I do not have health insurance I can not afford any but a few months ago I finally got affordable health insurance from work. I am glad about it. My husband and I were looking for an affordable policy but we could never find it. For some people having no insurance is not that important but for me not have insurance I was worried all the time. It is better to be prepared just in case.

No comments: