Thursday, December 24, 2009

last minute shopping

This morning I got up early and went last minute shopping with my friend. I was shopping for gifts to give to my in-laws; I got them all something. I was looking for something nice but not too expensive because I do not have a lot of money to spend on them. Early this morning the mall was already full of people and the parking lot was full of cars it was hard to find a parking space. While we were shopping for Christmas presents I was also looking for plasma mounts for our TV. After a few hours of shopping we went home. I hope everyone like the things that I got for them. They will be here tomorrow at our house for Christmas dinner. Anyways, I want to say Thank you for all for your visit here to my blog and Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: