Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am still heavy

Few days ago the woman at work asked me if I was okay because she thinks that I loss weight and my uniform was like to fell off from me. I said it is because of my children that I can not get enough sleep and I can not set down while I am home because a lot of works to do. She was laughing at me and she said that she just make sure that I am fine. Yes I am very much fine and I do not think so I loss weight since I never take anti aging product and some of my clothes still tight on me. And every time I weight myself I am still heavy so I think she was wrong on that. Maybe because of my uniform was a little buggy on me that was why she said I was losing weight.

2 comments:

JP said...

It happens...

Unknown said...

Haaayyys padulong na jud ta ana nga stage jul. hehehe