Sunday, January 31, 2010

what 4 store?

As I said in my post yesterday my son wanted to buy another transformer toy. So today he woke up early and asked me to go shopping to look for transformers. He got mad with me because he wanted to go to Walmart but I went to two other stores first before we went to Walmart. He got his toys there but he did not get the one that he wanted. He keeps changing his mind on which transformer to buy but he settled on another bumble bee again and the other transformer I do not know its name. We went shopping for a few hours and I was so tired from driving around because we went to at least 4 stores before we went home. My husband was like “what 4 store? You better stop driving now.

1 comment:

Cecile said...

si jacob ganyan din, all you hear eh transformers as soon as he gets home from school; yun nga lang di pwede gusto niya na bili toys everythime he wants to; hintay siya for bumble be sa bday niya :-)