Thursday, February 4, 2010

I owe to him a kiss

I am hungry right now I have not eaten my breakfast yet or drank my coffee. I am trying to fix myself some fried egg and toast and after that maybe I will try to take a nap, if I can make it since I have a lot of things to do here in the house. When my alarm rang this morning I felt like not getting up but I had to or my son could not go to school. I think it is because it is raining today that is why I want to sleep all day. I do not like it when it is raining here in the morning because I have to drop off my son off at the door quickly because there are a lot of cars waiting behind me and because I was in a hurry to get him to school and I forgot to give him a kiss today. I just realized it when I was driving to go back home. So I owe to him a kiss. If it is not raining I park my car and walk to him to the door at school but if it is raining I can not do it.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

It's okay Julz, bawi ka na lang necxt time hehehe.

By the way nasolve na pala yung problema ko sa IZEA, check it out the problem solved para naman di ka na mareject nga walastik doon hehehe.