Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is better than nothing

Last week was very sad for me because the couples I work with are going to retire and Friday was their last day. I like both of them; they are my partners at work. They are like my parents because they treat me as one of their daughters. They both going back to the Philippines next month and it makes me sad. We have worked together for almost five years and now no more. They are the couple who encouraged me to go to school and get a new career. I know that a lot of companies offer you careers but now I am trying to work on my career. I am already bored with my job but what I can do I need the money and it is better than nothing. Hopefully in a few weeks or months I will get a new job. But for now I have to stay were I am and work.

No comments: