Sunday, February 14, 2010

Twins are not easy

I am still busy watching the Olympics on TV here in our living room. I can hardly get up my butt off from the couch but when my son called me I had to check on him. A few minutes ago I tried to put my girls to bed hoping they would go to sleep but after an hour they were still awake. I really need to learn how to put them both to bed early without playing. Does anybody here have a secret that you would like to share with me? In a few weeks I will have to go to work early in the morning so I want my babies to go to sleep early but I do not know how to get them to sleep. Hopefully I can turn off my computer and go to bed early too. So if you have some tricks or secrets on how to put my babies to bed early please share it to me. Twins are not easy.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

My kids is asleep by 9pm, very seldom that they stay up. Don't give them anything with sugar, that's wht I hear from other people, but it doesn't work here in my household, coz they would ask for juice.