Monday, March 15, 2010

waiting for the boys

My daughters are waiting for their daddy and brother to arrive. They are setting down in front of our door trying to open it. Before I let them stay by the door they were in the window looking outside and playing with the window blinds. I can not roll our blinds up because it is broken already. I wanted to replace it with new roller blinds but I do not know when we will do it. I do not have time to look for a new one yet I am always busy here at home. Anyway, I just called my husband on his cell phone and he said that they are on their way home. They left the house at 1pm and now it is already 7pm so you can imagine how many hours my daughters have been waiting for them to show up in the drive way. I bet my son is tired when he comes home.

No comments: