Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Always the one

This afternoon after picking up my son from school we headed to my friends house. She has had a problem with her computer since last week and she wanted my husband to fix it. My husband is always the one she calls to fix her computer every time she has a problem with it. She was glad to see us when we arrived at her house and after a few minutes her computer was fixed. She is so nice to us every time we visit she makes me my favorite Vietnamese fried rice and I am happy. When we were on our way to her house I saw on the College marquee sign said “graduation May 15” wow! I can not imagine that the students are graduating already and they are getting ready for their big day now with graduation invitations prepared to send to their family and friends. I hope one of these days I will graduate from College too. Sigh!

No comments: