Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have problem

I have a problem right now. I want to go to the store now but I do not want to bring my daughters with me. I want to go with my son alone because I want to buy cup cakes for him to bring to school tomorrow for his birthday and do some shopping for his coming birthday party. It is hard for me to bring my daughters but nobody can watch them. I know I can take them to their grandma’s house anytime but one of them is asleep and she is not feeling well. Maybe I have to wait a few minutes until she wakes up then I will packed them up to the car and take them with me to the store. For now I have to read about Lipofuze. It is a new word to me but it is a new diet pills. You know I am surprised that there are so many diet pills with unique names for them.

No comments: