Thursday, May 6, 2010

I thought

I was laying on the couch earlier while my children were playing in the living room. The phone was ringing it was my friend. I was talking to her for a few minutes while we were talking I asked her how her beauty is now and she told me that she is just fine. It is just that she do not have enough sleep for taking care of her husband all the time. I know the feeling. I would like to sleep more but it’s not going to happen. That is why my eyes always look like crying all the time. I know I need eye creams that work on me but I do not know which one is the best. Well, after I hanged the phone to my friend it ringing again and it was my husband who is at work. I thought I can take a nap today but it did not happen the phone is always busy. But it is okay I like talking to them anyway.

No comments: