Monday, July 26, 2010

Chatting with Friends

Last night I went to bed very late because I was chatting with my friends on Facebook. I chatted with two people and they were both my neighbors in the Philippines. The first person was sad because he was going back to Iraq for six months to work I told him to please be careful all the time. The second person that I chatted with was talking about losing weight and she asked me if I knew of a diets that work. I told her just do not eat a lot and count the calories you take in everyday. I am not expert about weight loss because I have never even lost any weight and it worries me. I have been thinking about going to the gym but I do know if I have time for that. I am always busy with my work and my children but I really want to get fit.

No comments: