Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Early Shopping

This morning I woke up very early, I tried to go back to sleep but I could not go back to sleep so I got up and started doing some chores around the house and by 8:30 I got ready and went shopping with my daughter Bella. Yes, I went shopping early because the stores were open at 9 am. While shopping I was carrying my daughter because she did not want to walk. When I got to the register to pay for my stuff the lady ask me if I wanted to put my things in a paper bag instead of plastic I told her I prepared plastic. You know the store were I go shopping has a nice point of purchase displays that is easier for customers to shop and I like one that was on the register. I never stayed long at the store because it was not easy for me to shop while carrying my daughter but I got a good deal on my Levi’s jeans.

No comments: