Sunday, September 19, 2010

He is sick

An hour ago my son asked me if I would feel his forehead because he said that he was feeling warm and when I checked him he really was warm so I checked his temperature and gave him a fever medicine. He was fine earlier and I do not know why after having a bath and getting ready for bed he got a fever. I do not like when my children are sick it is better if they are making a mess all the time in the house and driving me crazy sometimes as long as they are not sick. It worries me every time one of them sick. While I was giving him medicine he told me that his front tooth is loose and he wants it to come out soon so that he could get money from the tooth fairy. He said the tooth fairy is shy that he needed to be asleep so the tooth fairy could get his tooth it was an innocent thought from my son.

No comments: