Thursday, October 7, 2010

Anniversary Gifts

It has been a lot of years already since my husband and I were married and I forgot what I got on our one year wedding anniversary. At the time I never pay attention because at that time my husband and I were both unemployed and a month after our first anniversary I gave birth to our son so I do not have any first wedding anniversary gifts from him. If I did have maybe it was our son. Every time our wedding anniversary coming my husband tries to surprised me with a Bouquet of flowers and I am always happy for them but I told him that I prefer something different that I can wear all the time. I do not like to wear jewelry and he knows that so maybe a T-shirt would be fine that has “We just celebrated our Anniversary, and all I got was this T-Shirt!” I think that would be a cool anniversary gifts by year. I wish I could have this shirt next year for our Anniversary I would wear it often.

http://www.justpaperroses.com/core/media/media.nl?id=2986&c=555189&h=36674e033a486f3ba5c7

No comments: