Thursday, October 21, 2010

Watching Movie

It is still very early right now but my children went to sleep already but before they went to sleep I gave my son his asthma medication because he was wheezing. I think it is because of the weather is changing that is why he is having so many asthma attack lately but he is fine now and went to sleep. I want to go to sleep now but I am still watching a movie right now. Yes I am watching the Twilight movie again I do not know why but I really like this movie. I have watched this movie over and over already and now I am watched it again. It is funny because I know the story already but I still like watching it. My son even said you watching it again mama? It is funny but as soon as this movie end I will go to sleep and it is almost over.

No comments: