Wednesday, December 1, 2010

She is so nice

Yesterday my manager asked me what my children would like to get for Christmas and I told her what they liked because she wanted to buy something for her nephew and she did not know what to buy for him. I told her that kids do not like to receive clothes and she laughed. I never thought about her getting anything for my children because she has never meet my children but she saw their picture. This morning she gave me a bag with stuff she bought for my children and said that she was so excited to give them to me. She never wrapped then because she wanted me to wrap them and give to my children on Christmas. She is so nice I almost cried I gave her a hug. I told her that my Christmas tree is not up yet and now there are already presents we were all laughing.

No comments: