Thursday, December 16, 2010

They opened the presents

The other day my friend’s at work gave me a lot of presents for my children and all the presents were in boxes wrapped with Christmas paper. When I came home I put the presents under our Christmas tree and told my children not to touch them because they were mine and I wanted to open them Christmas morning. They both said yes mama but I knew that the girls did not understand me. This morning while I was at work my husband told me that while he was asleep the girls opened all the presents and when he woke up they were crying. They were fighting over the presents, it was funny that they could not wait until Christmas day. My husband was worried that I might be mad but I was only sad that I was not around take picture of them while they were opening the presents.

No comments: