Sunday, January 16, 2011

Done with babies

I do not want to get pregnant again I am done having babies. I already had three and they are enough for me before I had the twin I was thinking about having another baby so that my son would have a sibling and when I got pregnant for the second time I had twins and my son now has two sisters and that’s was a big blessings for our family. When I was pregnant with my daughters the doctor keep checking me to make sure I am okay because I am too small to carry twins and I always took my prenatal pills but I forgot the name of them. I am not sure if it was trimedisyn pills but I am glad that I listened and did everything my doctor told me to do. She was a really good doctor and if I get pregnant again I want her to be my doctor again but I know it will not happen again three kids are enough.

No comments: