Sunday, January 16, 2011

Forgot my Cellphone

When I came home from work this afternoon I was looking for my cell phone. I thought that I left it in my car or in my purse but I could not find it. My husband tried calling it hoping we could hear the ring but nothing then I realized that I left it at work in my closet. I got mad at myself why did I not check my purse before leaving the building. I am worried that my friend will call me tomorrow because yesterday we made plans to go to the mall tomorrow and now I can not call her because I do not have her phone number. All the phone numbers are stored on my cell phone. I think this is a lesson learned I need to write down all my important phone numbers on paper and save them just in case I do not have my phone with me like today.

No comments: