Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Foods are getting expensive

Foods are getting expensive even milk and eggs. A couple of months ago a gallon of milk was only 99 cents and now it is $2.20. A dozen of eggs was 99 cents and now they are $1.59 at Wal-Mart. With all the prices going up now a days I almost can not afford to buy food for my family anymore. I was trying to keep a budget but it is difficult to keep a budget on foods. I stopped going to WIC office already because I thought that we did not need it anymore but this morning I went back. I have no choice but to go back they are a big help to us when it comes to milk. My family drinks a lot of milk and some of the food that they provide us. Anyway, gas is too expensive now at almost four dollars a gallon I do not know if I can still afford to go to work and drive my car everyday.

No comments: