Monday, August 22, 2011

gum problem

My daughters and I went to the store to go grocery shopping and then went to get lunch at McDonalds. My daughters wants to eat chicken nuggets and fries and I got myself a cheese burger. It was not a good lunch for me but for my daughters it was the best. I was not really eating my burger because my gums hurt a little I have a sore mouth. After eating we went to pick up my son from school.

I was in a hurry to come home because I wanted to brush my teeth. For the last few weeks I have had a problem with my gums but I do not want to go to the dentist. Last year when I was at the dentist they refer me to the Periodontist. She was checking my tooth and gums and she said that I had a little problem with my gums that need to be treated. She was treating my gums and she told me to come back next week but I never came back. It was my fault I should go back and listen to the dentist. I know that next time when I go for a check-up the dentist will start all over again on treating my gum problem.

No comments: