Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Moles removed

Yesterday I was talking to my co-worker and she told me that she had a mole removed from her body. One from her back and one from her breast. They were big moles and need to be check by the dermatologist to see if they were cancerous. She was worried waiting for the results. I told her everything would be fine and there was no need to worry. This morning another co-worker told me that she had three moles removed yesterday for the same reason at the dermatologist clinic. It was a coincidence. She also showed me her body where the moles were removed. She said the one from her breast was hurting a little bit and she saw a lot of Breast Prosthesis at the clinic. She was also waiting for a call from her doctor and she too was worried. I think they should not have to worry too much they were only moles and not really dangerous. There are a lot of things that we need to worry about. I know I say that because it was not me. I think I am just lucky that I do not have moles to worry about. I saw some moles on my body but they are all small.

No comments: