Saturday, January 28, 2012

This House

Post contributed by Noah Schmidt

This house is going to be the death of me. I bought it because it was such a great deal in this down economy but I had no idea how many surprises were hidden under the floorboards. I've been working with contractors for upwards of the year ended do not even close to being what I had imagined it would be… I thought at this point I would be looking into direct tv knoxville and curtains for the Windows rather than dealing with plumbers and electricians on a weekly basis. As the house stands now I can't even live in it yet and it's probably going to be another year or so before that’s a reality. I can't wait to me then and really call this house home but for now I'm going to have to be patient. I know that in the long run this will turn out to be a good investment but as of right now I don't know why I would ever buy a foreclosure without looking at the inside first.

No comments: