Monday, February 27, 2012

After Divorce

The Author of this post is Darius Boone

Who would've thought at this point in my life I would already be divorced and about to buy my first home as a single woman? I thought when Tom and I got married it would be forever but at the end of the day I move forward with my life and I'm really proud of myself for saving up enough money to buy a house. I can't wait to get in there and start putting my stuff where it goes and also doing things like painting and hanging curtains. These last few weeks have been more about looking at things like high speed internet service and changing my address there any of the fun stuff that comes with moving but I know that all hell is going to break loose in the next couple of weeks when I actually start to move. I'm just really thankful to have so much great family support during this tough time in my life and also to have a great job that I love that allows me to buy a house!

No comments: