Sunday, April 1, 2012

Moving To Texas

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

Moving here was a tough decision for all of us – I wasn’t sure it was the best move and I don’t think my husband was, either. We both really liked our jobs back home and knew there was little fun to be had in a new place – who knew what Texas had in store for us?? We were all scared but I knew it would be good for the kids to have more space to roam and also for my husband and I to have a fresh start. I was looking into energy companies Texas and houses we could buy for a while but then this little bungalow just fell into our lap – we’re going to rent it from the owner while he’s away for a year and he said we’d have the option to buy afterwards so it will be a good way to get to know the neighborhood. I can’t wait to see how the next few years treat us and how the kids adjust to life in Texas– and me as well!

No comments: