Friday, August 24, 2012

download audiobooks for free

Summer is over and now it is time to go back to school. Monday is my first day of school and I am a little worried about it. I do not know what to expect yet, but I know that my class is getting harder. I have to take three classes for this semester and I  have too much book to buy. I think about renting a book instead of buying them. That way I can save some money. I checked online today and I found some books to rent for cheap. I also found out that I can download audiobooks for free. I never try audio books before, but I heard about it at the local library. But I am not sure if I can download my text books their. I will try to check it out again tomorrow. I think that is a good idea because I can also listen to it in my MP3 player. I will see.

No comments: