Monday, September 29, 2008
monday is good for me
Every Monday my husband is off from work and I like it because I have help watching our children and around the house, and I have more time doing my business here on the computer. But sometimes he is always busy doing some manly things like working on his car or doing some repairs around here. I don’t like it but I can’t do anything about it because I don’t know how to do repairs and it is his job. My son likes it if he is working on cars because he can stay with his daddy outside which is good for him. He is playing while daddy is working but sometimes he is a big help to his daddy giving him tools that he needs, and talking to him. That is why he always wants to be like his daddy working their cars.
Labels:
journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment