Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my applepie

I am always write in my other post about my son going to school and how sometimes he doesn’t like to wake-up in the morning to go to school, and sometimes he is crying too. This week I was telling him that if he will get up in the morning with out any crying his daddy and I will take him to the Texas fair next week and he can ride on all the kiddies rides. I know that he would like that and he doesn’t want to miss all the rides. So, yesterday and today he woke up fine no crying and I brushed his tooth put his clothe on. He took a bath every night because he doesn’t like one in the morning. I hope it is always like this. But even though he still cry’s we are still taking him to the fair I really want him to a ride those rides.

No comments: