Wednesday, October 1, 2008

chatting with my friend

On weekend I was chatting in yahoo messenger with one of my friends In Cebu. We were working together for a long time and I miss talking with her and heard some news about our other friends. Anyway, while we are talking I was asking her where she was, if she was home or at the internet café and she said that she was home with her computer. I said oh, that is good you are rich now ha! Me I am over here still very poor I can’t even afford buy underwear. She is laughing and she said don’t be funny and how come I can’t afford underwear I am here in the US and most people here have a lot of money. I was laughing she knows that I am joking about underwear but about having a lot of money I wish that was true. Because if it was, then I would not do blogging any more.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

korek ka dyan julz, kala kasi nila once nasa ibang country ka madami ka tik hehehe..

added this one on my list..

pwed ba pakiadd mo din ako and hubby's here?

http://sailorsadventures.blogspot.com

thanks julz.. ingat!