Wednesday, October 1, 2008
phentermine diet pill
I have a friend from work who went to visit her doctor last week for her annual check-up, and she was told by her doctor that she was overweight. It is not really a big deal she only needs to lose a few pounds. The doctor told her that she needs to starts on a diet. Yesterday while we are eating I noticed that she was still eating a lot more than she should. I told her how you can lose the weight if you keep eating like that. She said she could not help herself because she always feels hungry. I told her she should ask her doctor about a prescription for phentermine.php. It is a diet pill that was invented in 1959 and was approved by the FDA for use as an appetite suppressant. In double blind studies phentermine.php causes a 10-15 % greater weight loss compared to a placebo and should be accompanied by proper diet and exercise and is most effective when taken once a day for three to four weeks. As with any drug there can be side effects so talk with your doctor and tell him about any medication you are taking.
Labels:
opportunities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment