Yesterday after my son come home from school he ate and played after that he went to his grandma. His cousin is here wanted to go there so he went too. I missed him for a while because the house is very quiet and his sisters are the only one here talking. It is good that my husband is off from work yesterday so, I have some help. But it did not last long because after an hour I went to work. So he stayed home by himself with our daughters. Although he is happy watching our girls but I am still worried that he has no help. That is why it is better if our son is home, that way my husband has a little help from him like asking for a diaper or baby wipes. But he wants to spend time with his grandma which also good for him.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment