Since this blog got a PR, almost everyday I get a lot of task, but my other blog that don’t have rank has no task. Sometimes if lucky in one day I can grab one but if not then zero a day. I am happy for this rank but I am worried my other one, if it is always like this what will happen next. The RR of my other blog is under 900 I thought I could get opps but I can’t. I am worried thinking that what if my PR will gone no more opps for me again. I know that this is not permanent but if it was I will be very happy, but if not then I can’t do nothing about it. Maybe I will be sad but right now I have to enjoy this and grab all the opportunities they give me if I can.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment