Sunday, February 22, 2009

Online Degree

With the economy as bad as it is today I need to go back to school to get a degree so I can get a better job in teaching but I do not have time in my schedule to go to a conventional college. I have thought about going to an online college offering classes where I can work on my own time at home using my computer. I was looking at ST. Xavier's online Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction with their online MS Instruction. The online Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction will prepare me for continued development as a master teacher in schools.

3 comments:

Nadine Camille said...

That'd be cool specially if you don't really have time to go to school to study more..

goodluck:D

Cascia Talbert said...

That is a great idea! I wish you all the best in your future education goals!

Rosilie said...

sis can you add my blogs again? you are there. give me a buzz when you do.tnx!
http://rosilie.blogspot.com
http://limitlessadventure.com
http://teeachertechiesays.com