Thursday, December 10, 2009

sleep very late

Last night I went to sleep very late because my daughter Izabella did not want to sleep. I keep putting her in her bed but she wants to play. She was trying to stay awake but I was very sleepy. Almost every night she is like this she does not want to sleep. She wants to run around the house even in the middle of the night. Her brother and sister are already snoring while she is awake. This morning she woke up early and I tried to get her to go back to sleep. I was worried because she only had a few hours slept. After lying beside her and watched TV for a few minutes she finally went back to sleep. It is okay with me having only a few hours sleep I am use to it already. I worry about my eyes especially under on my eyes they get dark if I am deprived of sleep so sometimes I use under eye cream to hide the dark circles under my eyes. That is why I wish this Christmas to have more sleep.

No comments: