Friday, December 11, 2009

Be quite and relax

Every time I am driving and my son is in the car I always tell him just be quite and relax because I am trying to concentrate on driving and do not want to hear any noise. I am always worried driving when my children are in the car so I try to pay extra attention on the road. But as you know a boy can not stay quiet and after a few minutes he has to start talking and asking me questions. Most of the time he asked about the signs on the road and he tries to read them or spell them out. If he sees a stop sign he keeps repeating it to me. When we are in the store and he sees the exit signs he will read it to me and keeps repeating it. I am glad that he knows how to read the small words but I like it best when he reads his wall words. Most every morning while I get his breakfast ready I ask him to read the wall words to me so that he will remember them.

No comments: