Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visit to the Dentist

My son’s teeth were hurting since last week but when we took him to the dentist on Friday the clinic was closed. So yesterday my husband picked up my son from school and took him to the dentist again. He thought they would not see him because there were a lot of kids in the clinic but after an hour of waiting the dentist saw him. The dentist told him that two his back two teeth were coming in that is why he was hurting. The dentist told him to always brush the teeth and floss because the new teeth are his permanent teeth. My son does not like to brush his teeth, he is always waiting for me to brush them for him but last night he brushed his teeth before going to bed. I think it was because he got a new tooth brush from the clinic.

No comments: