Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy at home

Every time I am home I am always busy working around the house and taking care of my children. If they are all awake I can hardly sit down because they want me to play with them. Like this afternoon while my daughters were asleep and I was trying to rest on the couch thinking about taking a nap my son keep bugging me. So I got up and stayed with him until my daughters woke up. They like to have a piggy back ride on me, imagine both of them riding mommy. They are too heavy but I can not complain they are always giggling when they are riding on mommy. Some of my friends asked me how I lost weight. I told them that I have three children to take care with all the time; they are my weight loss diet. I really do not need to loss more weight but I can not help it. I am busy here all the time and sometimes I forgot to eat. But on the other hand I am happy because I can wear my old jeans again.

No comments: