Friday, January 29, 2010

always waiting for me

Every time I come home from work at 10:30 pm my daughters are still awake. They always in front of the door waiting for me to show up and they both shout mama! They are so sweet, I know they miss me every time I go to work and I miss them too. My son goes to sleep early so when I came home he is already snoring except for Friday when he can stay up past his bedtime. That is why every night I am so busy and can not stay long on the computer because they want to play with me. They do not want to go to bed without me so all I can do is turn off the computer and play with them and be on the computer in the morning when everybody is asleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww your twin are so sweet, they always wait for mama nakakawala ng pagod.

JP said...

Yes, it is good to spend time with kids even though we tired back home after work.